digital -MUST visit - congres (or was it a party?) with 18 stages and over 200 speakers.
12 + 13 september
Impressed with the organisation & quality speakers. Some more inspiring than others, but overall GREAT.
10 THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Bots need personality. 🤖So think about your bot persona & create it thoughtfully. Male / female? Professional vs humorous? Voice & tone of voice? What are there daily challenges? ….
- Don’t humanize your bot too much. Consumers are more forgiving towards machines…
- Start creating your bot on paper! ✍️Write down conversations happening between your bot and users. First paper, then code.
- Purna Virji is worth following. Not only is she a keynote speaker on VOICE Search, she’s also a GREAT entertainer.
- Google thinks YouTube is a game changer. But if you ask me, great 📼 video content 📼is the real game changer!
- VICE has a film school for young filmmakers 🎬
- When creating video content, focus on connecting with your audience instead of pushing your story. ❤️
- !!! Consumers have bullshit detectors !!! (they really do)
- AI is neutral and it will be up to humans to give it direction. But do you remember TayandYou? No? It was a Microsoft bot that needed to be shut down because it became racist.
- Thanks to The Home of Equality there was a girls lounge 👏